I don’t know if this will be 100% true or not, but it was a catchy title.
Lately, I’ve realized how much I’ve missed this outlet and doing work (Big Black style) on my computer that is not Facebook or Lesson Plan related. Welcome to the
good adult life. Ultimately, this blog would be a vector for my big/future/grown-up/dream plans in the next five years. For now though, it’ll just be the open tab on Google Chrome that isn’t full of muploadz or PA state standards. Or math jokes. Or rap lyrics. Or pintrest.
Ideas that I have that I know I need to post about include but are not limited to:
- my affinity (and other suburban 20-something’s) for rap music
- more comparisons between South Central (PA… not LA) and the Jerz
- adventures in bridesmaidsing! <3
- funny t-shirt thoughts… for myself.
- how i can whore myself out to hellogiggles in order to be featured on their website